YVR is looking for a person or couple to live and work at our beautifully located ranch in the South Chilcotin mountain range. Individuals must be inclined to an outdoor life style and self-motivated.
Looking for 1 Individual or 1 Couple
Available to: Canadian Workers or Permanent Residents
Business Operation: Cattle production, Alfalfa/Hay
Title: Ranch Manager/Operator
Employment Terms: Permanent (year-round)
City: Lillooet BC 40km west
Provincial Area: South Chilcotin's
Livestock: Black/Red Angus Beef cattle
Crop harvest: Alfalfa/Hay Pasture
5085 John Deere Tractor w/ H260 Loader
General Farm Machinery; Harrow, Rake, Mower/Conditioner
566 John Deere round Baler
311 New Holland Bailer
1ton 6speed dodge Truck w/Trailer
Carpentry tools etc
Full time position on our ranch requires management and daily operations alongside the current owner and operator. This includes Beef production/program, Alfalfa Hay production, irrigation, equipment operation/maintenance and basic property/house/cabin maintenance.
• Must have some basic ranch/farm experience
• Operating and basic maintaining of all equipment
• Hay production and storage
• Help in Planning crops from season to season.
• Irrigation lines set up, maintains of systems
• Keeping fences and corrals maintained
• Cattle Handling/breeding and Calving
• Horse or horses are an asset
Skill assets: Basic carpentry, welding and mechanical.
Wages/Salary negotiable, based on experience, skill level, and past performance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers