Casual On-Call, Full Time & Part Time Positions (Kamloops)
Challenge yourself in a rewarding environment and join a progressive and empowering agency with excellent career opportunities.
Due to continued expansion and growth, TCS is seeking Community Support Workers in the Kamloops area to work with adults with developmental disabilities.
We are seeking individuals, preferably with experience handling challenging behaviour, though on-the-job training will also be provided. Applicants must be committed to service of the highest quality and display a positive and helpful attitude. Shift work is involved.
• Education: Grade 12 or equivalent
• Experience: working with behavioural challenges is an asset
• Additional Skills: all aspects of care and training for adults with developmental disabilities is preferred
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License
• Motor Vehicle Driver's Abstract
• Reliable Vehicle
• Community Care First Aid
• Criminal Record Check
• Medical Exam and Negative TB test
As per USW Collective Agreement
Please respond with your resume and cover letter. While we thank all applicants for their interest in TCS, we will only be contacting qualified candidates.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers